TOURS CAPE TOWN
TOURISM & GUIDING SERVICES
Cape by Design Tours is about the personal touch.
Insider knowledge and personal attention are what you need when visiting a new destination. Cape Town, with all that it has to offer, is no different.
Cape by Design Tours can take you to all of the ‘must see’ places. Then we’ll add a few gems that will remind you forever of your stay in the Cape.
Catering mostly to family and small groups, our tailor-made offerings are particularly well suited to COVID-19 times.
Small groups and wide open spaces allow you to enjoy all there is to see in and around Cape Town, while maintaining your distance.
Cape by Design Tours is owned and managed by Jacqui Bräunlich, an experienced tour guide and tour operator who has been showing visitors around the world-class city of Cape Town, the Garden Route and Southern Africa for the past eighteen years.
Cape Town is a beautiful and vibrant city with breath-taking scenery, diverse cultures and a rich heritage. With her team of competent and expert guides, Jacqui and Cape by Design Tours offer something special to the first-time and repeat visitor to South Africa.
Cape by Design Tours offers tours in English, German, Dutch and other European Languages.
As Jacqui says, “We want our visitors to enjoy the trip of a lifetime, so we will go the extra mile to make your stay in the Cape really memorable.”
We will take care of your Bucket List. Our Private Tours include the following add-in options depending on your interests:
- Cape Town City Tour and Table Mountain
- Cape Peninsula and Cape of Good Hope
- Food and Wine Tours
- Cape Winelands
- Tours for Woman Travellers
- Family-Friendly Tours
- Coastal Tours including Hermanus and the Garden Route
- Township Tours
- Photographic Workshop.
Should you have any special interests such as Politics, Art, Music or Adventure, we will be happy to custom-design a tour for you to include these interests.
The most popular sights for people visiting Cape Town for the first time are Cape Point and the Peninsula, the City and Table Mountain, and the Winelands. We are also known for our Food and Wine Tours, tours for Woman Travellers, Families and Township Tours.
- The Cape Point Tour offers the opportunity to see beautiful coastal scenery and our unique Flora and Fauna. We see baboons, wild ostriches, African Penguins, Cape fur seals, whales in the right season, and perhaps some dolphins.
- On our City Tour with Table Mountain we take a drive through the Mother City and walk around the Company’s Gardens situated right in the middle of the City. If the wind is in our favour, we’ll take a ride up the Cable Car to the top of Table Mountain where you can enjoy breath-taking views of the city and ocean more than 1000 meters below.
- The Cape Winelands have something for everyone. Whether you’re a wine enthusiast interested in specific cultivars, or you simply want to enjoy the beauty of the area, we cater for all tastes. What better way to sample a crisp Sauvignon Blanc or a full-bodied Red than in the shade of an ancient oak tree? The Western Cape is also known for its MCC (champagne-style wines), ports and craft beers and gins, which are becoming an increasingly popular attraction in the Winelands. The scenery and Cape Dutch Architecture are a highlight of this tour, as are the many fun activities that can be enjoyed by the whole family.